Nail won’t grow fast because of various reasons. One common reason is they break, as they become weak. Vitamin deficiency or any other can be the reason for breakage. Like when you use your nails as a tool or when your hands are exposed to water for longer time. It makes nails dry and then they break. This is why most of them recommend to wear gloves while washing dishes and while speeding long time in water.
Your nails composed of protein and high amount of sulfur which is then converted to Amino acids which is then used to build hair, nails and muscles. Due to environmental changes and harmful drugs like steroids your nails get affected. Even harmful nail polish which chemicals will destroy nails. Nails are much more porous than skin so they become ‘chapped’ and dry when they experience breakage.
Applying nail cream or taking rich amount of vitamins can help your grow your nails faster. Anyway will write a detailed post on that too, so bookmark this blog URL so that you won’t miss it.
As I mentioned above there are different reasons not growing nails. Some of them are which we found over web are.
- Nail biting can ruin your nails and make them weak so that stop growing.
- Putting on fake nails sometimes damage nails (source)
- Stop biting nails and avoid fake nails is the answer. Anyway to make your nails grow. Try out some products which makes your nails strong and provide maximum growth.
- Also drink enough water.
You can make your own nail cream at home, just follow the steps below.
Ingredients needed to start with.
- 1 cup of almond oil
- 2 ounces of beeswax
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of Castor oil and essential oil of your choice.
- Heat all the ingredients so that beeswax melt but don’t over heat it.
- Pour 1 cup of warm water into blender, after mixing for add 5-10 drops of oil. Continue till mixture reaches a cream consistency.
- Once done, scoop out it in airtight container. Store in a dark and cool place.
Regularly apply cream twice a day.