On a positive note having strong and healthy nails increases confidence, why it does? Well you will know when you’ve one. Here are few useful tips on having or maintaining strong nails.
20 Tips for Strong and Healthy Nails
- Stop biting the nails.
- Wear the gloves while you clean.
- When we put our nails under the water it gets weaker, they need to dry little after submerged in water.
- Having the nail maintenance will be helpful for long term growth.
- I winter season wear gloves, because due to the temperature make our nails dry and weaken.
- Keep our nails away from the chemicals.
- Whenever we go under the sun apply the sunscreen lotion to protect nails as well as hands.
- Taking proper vitamins also help in grow our nails.
- Massage is mandatory for the cuticles.
- Apply hand moisturizing cream to help your nails from the dryness.
- Put a nail file as it is important to smooth our rough edge and prevent damage.
- Balanced diet and protein food help to grow strong nails.
- Don’t use nail as the tool.
- Wearing the polish helps the nails to be in better condition.
- Nail Strengtheners also help in growing our nail.
- Swipe the old nail polish.
- If we have brittle nails avoid frosted nail varnish.
- Beware of Acetone.
- Keep your nails trimmed so that when we do our house work it won’t get break down.
- Having manicure also helps in growing healthy nails.
Here are few related posts for strong and healthy nails.
- Importance of Manicure and Pedicure
- Toenail Fungus Symptoms
- Fingernail Fungus Symptoms
- How to Take Off Acrylic Nails
- How to Take Care of Nails at Home