If you suffer from ingrown hair on your lower limbs and want to get rid of it, you should remember that it is harmless from medical point of view but it can cause bleaching, scaring, infection as well as confusion.
Women often have ingrown hair on bikini and armpit areas and legs. This skin problem looks like little red nubs or pustules under the skin. Ingrown hair leads to itchiness, inflammation and ache. If it appears on exposed parts of your body, it makes you not to wear miniskirts and shorts. Therefore women want to know the effective natural remedy for ingrown hair that can be applied easily at home.
What Is the Ground for Emergence of Ingrown Hair on the Legs?
Ingrown hair can emerge when hair curls and runs back into the skin surface. Ingrown hair is typical for men with hard curly hair and women who usually shave and wax. Three main factors that cause ingrown hair are distinguished:
- A hair pulled out from its follicle because of shaving or waxing turns from the usual direction and enters back into the skin with its sharp edge. Thus a little pink pustule emerges. Sometimes it is filled with purulence.
- While waxing, sometimes hair breaks the skin surface and continues to grow in the skin as it doesn’t get out of its follicle.
- Occasionally hair is pulled properly out of its follicle but new hair is appeared to be caught because of splicing of dead skin cells.
How to Rid Yourself of Ingrown Hair like Smoke?
The rational way to rid you of ingrown hair is to exclude the possibility of its appearance. If it appears once, it will be difficult to rid of ingrown hair quick as thought. There are some tips that will help you to hamper the emergence of ingrown hair and to cure it swifter.
Homemade Remedies for Ingrown Hair
You should pull out blocked hair by hand if you observe the emergence of one or several ingrown hair on your leg. Try to pull out the hair with a pair of decontaminated tweezers carefully if you have the blocked hair from outside. Do not forget to use acne cream, hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol on the injured area to exclude inflammation.The other very effective method to avoid ingrown hair is usage of homemade sugaring for depilation. I’ve experienced several recipes and think after all that this one at wikitalks.com is the simplest and efficient.
If you suffer from ingrown hair on your lower limbs, try to use aspirin or rubbing alcohol to rid yourself of ingrown hair quick as thought.
- Decompose aspirin pills in rubbing alcohol in order to get a mixture.
- Apply the mixture on the ingrown hair twice a day to cure the ingrown hair swifter.
Tips How to Exclude Ingrown Hair on Woman Legs
- Do not use a blunt edge to razor your legs as it can draw your hair, turn the direction of its growth and cause skin sore and razor bumps.
- Before shaving and waxing it is better to soothe your hair with the help of vapor, towel wetted in hot water, shaving foam or cream.
- Bear in mind to wax or shave in the direction of your hair growth.
- Using diluted alcohol straightway after waxing or shaving can eliminate the emergence of ingrown hair and razor bumps.
- Natural oil and moisturizer will help to promote smooth and delicate hair and skin.
- Peel off your skin routinely with a scrub make away of dead skin cells on your lower limbs that stimulate the uprising of ingrown hair.
Actually there is no effective remedy for ingrown hair on your lower limbs other than trying not to wax and shave until there is long hair with sharp edges that curl back. Nevertheless, this is not a solution for women.
Thus, there is no exact answer for the task “How to Make Away with Ingrown Hair on Your Legs at Home” but the above enumerated tips will facilitate your fight with ingrown hair.