Cracked toes, sometimes called heel fissures are not unusual downside for all ages. This kind of cracks is clear sign of fallacious foot care. Lack of moisture is one of the so much common causes behind it. Other reasons are status for long hours, use of harsh soaps, dehydration, chilly cold wintry weather, continuous exposure to water, overweight, addiction of wearing wrong kind of sneakers, psoriasis, thyroid illness, and diabetes and so on. One of the indicators and symptoms of cracked feet are pink or flaky patches, peeling pores and skin, bleeding from the cracks, itchiness, and pain and so on.
7 tips to get rid and cure cracked heels
- Lather your feet in warm soapy water to soften the surface and rub a pumice stone round your heels to get rid of the rough, arduous, flaky skin. In any case, wash your toes, pat them dry, and follow up with a moisturizer cream, lotion, and even child oil.
- Epsom salt foot baths soothes tired toes, melt the skin, advertise flow, and get rid of foot smell. As well as, Epsom salt has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal houses that battle infections. To organize this foot tub, fill a foot basin or bath with warm water and upload half a cup of Epsom salt in it. Soak your ft in this resolution for approximately 10 minutes. Then, use a pumice stone or a nail filer to report the flaky pores and skin on your heels. In spite of everything, wash your ft and dry them totally earlier than massaging a moisturizing lotion or oil on the pores and skin.
- Soak your feet in a bathtub filled with five cups of warm water and one cup of milk for approximately 10 minutes. Next, get ready a self made foot scrub by way of mixing four tablespoons of sugar or Dead Sea salt in part a cup of olive oil, coconut oil, or any other carrier oil. Massage and scrub this blend on your toes. In the end, wash it off and moisturize your ft to make your dry, cracked feet cushy.
- Create a soothing oatmeal foot mask at house by mixing a cup of oatmeal on your foot basin containing warm water. You’ll be able to additionally upload quarter cup of honey and olive oil, too. Soak your ft on this mixture for approximately half an hour to help heal cracked heels naturally.
- Combine 3 tablespoons of glycerin and a tablespoon of rosewater. Unfold this combination on your dry feet at evening and placed on a pair of socks. Eliminate the sticky recipe out of your toes in the morning.
- Smear banana pulp in your cracked heels, depart it for about quarter-hour, and then, rinse it off with heat water. Practice these remedies at least once in per week to remedy dry for cracked feet.
- Melt a few paraffin waxes in a double boiler or microwave. Include an equivalent volume of mustard oil in it. Dip your foot in this molten wax and oil paste and get rid of. When the wax hardens, dip your toes again the combination to create various other layer. After that, cover a plastic around your feet. After 10-15 minutes, eliminate the plastic wrap and wax to get cushy and smooth feet. In case you don’t want to make use of paraffin wax, you’ll use natural beeswax.
Also read this