Though blog is dedicated to nail care lovers, we want our readers to concentrate on their hands too, as you know hands & nails come in contact with any new person you meet.
Dark elbows look bad, and it stops from wearing sleeveless shirts or T-shirts. This is mostly seen in Asian and African people. Main reason for these dark elbows are dead skin cells. And to get rid of them you need some ingredient which can bleach dark skin ya, of-course naturally.
There are many ways to do remove dark skin on elbows. We’re going to discuss few important and easiest way to make your elbows look fair.
10 Ways to Get Rid of Dark Elbows
#1 Trying with lemon juice method
- Cut lemon into 2 halves.
- Squeeze half of the lemon slightly, and then rub it on dark elbows.
- Same way use another half to rub.
- Keep the elbow far from sunlight, stay indoors. Or you can wrap it with a cloth.
- You can remove the pulp but don’t use water till 3 hours.
- Then, moisturize the area with moisturizing cream.
Repeat this everyday, to see the change.
Note: Repeated use of lemon may make your elbow skin dry, so use petroleum jelly the day before apply above method.
#2 With Baking Soda & Milk
Mix baking soda and milk in small bowl. Apply the paste on elbows and knees, scrub in a circular motion.
Repeat this process daily. It’s simple but effective way.
#3 Turmeric, Sugar & Olive oil
Like above mix all the three and scrub in circular motion on elbows and knees.
#4 Heavy cream method
For those who’s skin is very dark then above method may not work. Try this method instead.
- Get heavy cream then boil it until it’s thick & clotted.
- Mix 1/2 tsp turmeric, 1/2 tsp gram-flour.
- Apply this mixed paste to elbows.
Or you can use sunlight creams available in market.
Almost all methods are nearly same. So, it’s waste of time to go through all of them.
Anyway if you’re more curious you can get them here.